Apr 13, 2010

Spring store windows...


Today a co-worker (responsible for getting props for our photo shoots) said, "You know, it's hard to shop in my spare time, since I spend my day trying to find cobalt blue salt shakers." What she meant is that it can be hard leaving our "Decor Hats" in the office. I know I wear mine, which is more of a Decor beret, during evenings and weekends.

And that's when I get around to doing store windows, like this one for the fabulous cupcake boutique, La Dolce Divas. This theme was...well, Spring. I filled the shop, and windows, with all sorts of flowers. I made about 90% of them, by folding and cutting tissue paper until my fingers were individually cramped. It took about two days before I could properly hold my favorite highball glass.
I'd like to think it was all worth it. Here are some more pics:





No comments:

Post a Comment