Nov 2, 2010

Election Day Rosettes

I get unusually excited about performing my civic duty during November elections and end up lining up at the polls before they open. (Not easy for someone who usually has to be bribed with baked goods to wake up at daybreak.) And yes, I do decorate for the occasion if I have people over to watch the results. I mostly enjoy being able to use the red/white/blue colors during Autumn, which allows me to forget the dreary winter that is looming. These retro rosettes, via the Paper Source blog, would be perfect for this evening's festivities. They'd be nice hanging in a window, cinched around napkins or attached directly to the wall (as if you were hanging plates, if that makes any sense). Directions are here.

Image from Paper Source blog

No comments:

Post a Comment