Oct 13, 2010

Preview: Kohl's 2011 Spring Collection Highlights

Today I went to the Kohl's Spring Collection Preview, where they put out all the lovely things that make you immediately want to transport yourself 6 months into the future. There were sundresses and lightweight tops galore, along with bright and cheerful home things, but here are some of the highlights....


This leopard trench from Dana Buchman was my favorite piece, because I'm drawn to leopard in the most tasteful way possible. And trenches, even though there are about 5 days each year where the weather is just right for wearing a trench coat.


A TON of editors took a photo of this jacket, from the Candie's collection, after I moved it from the sweaters it was hiding behind. So, I think it is pretty safe that the moto jacket trend will stay strong for the next few months.



And here's my favorite bit of the Spring home collection, featuring almost Vera Neumann-inspired florals. Love that tablecloth.

-Brie


No comments:

Post a Comment